Monday 7 January 2013

Life Drawings - Dimensions and anathomy


Some quick sketches I've done representing male and female proportions. They were done using a soft pencil and took around 20 mins to do each. I've decided to set up a character in 3 different angles, so that I can study exactly as written on blackboard. I've done the muscles on the male and female body, giving it detail and complexity, making it look more realistic.




This one is a sketch with human bodies, all in the same posture, and one that's turned around. I've made this sketch to accomodate to drawing human proportions. This one is my first sketch at human anathomy and it has been done in approximately 15 minutes. I used a soft pencil to slowly create the shape and after that I started giving it rougher shapes by embossing the lines and separating the muscles with small lines.




No comments:

Post a Comment