Thursday 3 January 2013

Composition and Still Life Drawings






Still life drawing of random objects I found in my kitchen. This drawing took about 25 minutes to complete, and it has lights and shadows, exact proportions as the real objects, and the main object is not in the center of the drawing which makes it look appropriate to the eye.




Another still life drawing, took 10 minutes to complete. I didn't use any real object for this sketch, I imagined the full scene and drew it as real as I could. I did a couple mistakes in the long run, such as the one with the apple and the glass, in my drawing, the apple cuts the glass, although it should have been behind it ..




A composition drawing which took about 35 minutes to do, I tried to combine an anime character with still life objects and pleasant ambient in order to give life to a sketch. My character is a bit to the left of my scene,  so that way it seems to be more appealing to the eye. The character is Rukia , from the anime bleach, in order to draw her I did some research about her shape and ways of sketching her out.


No comments:

Post a Comment