Monday 7 January 2013

Landscape Drawing



 I have finished doing this drawing by using a soft pencil and charcoal. It took about 1 hour and 15 minutes to do it, and it has to offer complexity, detail, and realism, and a little touch of perspective. It uses the rule of thirds, and it the drawing doesn't have the main objective on the middle, which offers the composition good integration.




Landscape drawing , made in 30 minutes, at my country side back home. I used a soft pencil, and looked at some views in order to draw them. The biggest problem I had, was the water, because I never drew water in any of my drawings, so that I didn't need to do the reflections on it. This sketch offers integration, completion, because mostly it is a nature landscape sketch, and some details can be found in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment